Contact Garden State Bariatrics & Wellness Center in NJ
If you’re someone on the fence about bariatric surgery in Millburn, Toms River or Browns Mills, NJ, Garden State Bariatrics & Wellness Center encourages you to reach out to us. Our team would be more than happy to discuss your weight loss surgery options with you in greater detail. We can help you determine if you meet our weight loss surgery requirements and help you explore weight loss surgery costs. The dictionary defines change as a willingness to alter or transform a position, course, or direction to undergo a modification or to become different. Your weight loss journey begins with the recognition that you must make radical changes in your diet and lifestyle to achieve your weight loss transformation. Our caring team will provide you with the educational resources and support necessary to make that change. All you have to do is be willing to contact us and take that first crucial step to make a change!
Understanding the Types of Bariatric Surgery We Provide
Bariatric surgery refers to various types of weight loss surgeries. A thorough evaluation with one of our experienced bariatric surgeons is needed to determine which type of procedure is best for your situation and desired weight loss results. The results of bariatric surgery are dependent on the patient’s outlook and willingness to make permanent lifestyle changes to ensure its success in the long-term. Every patient has different weight loss needs, and Garden State Bariatrics & Wellness Center strives to accommodate them all. Our Millburn, Toms River and Browns Mills, NJ-area bariatric care centers provide the following types of weight loss procedures and programs for your needs:
- Duodenal Switch Surgery – This type of weight loss surgery combines two surgical techniques (restrictive and malabsorptive). First, your stomach is divided vertically to reduce its size significantly, limiting the amount of food it can hold (the restrictive part of the procedure). Next, your small intestines are rearranged to separate your food flow from the flow of your bile and pancreatic juices (the malabsorptive part of the procedure).
- Gastric Bypass Surgery – Gastric bypass surgery is a major abdominal surgery involving a 1-2 night stay at the hospital. This type of surgery reduces your stomach’s size from about 32 ounces to 2 ounces, rerouting your intestines to your new, smaller stomach.
- Sleeve Gastrectomy – During a sleeve gastrectomy, or gastric sleeve surgery, your stomach is reduced from about 32 ounces to about 8-10 ounces (the size of a banana). It’s also said to have a chemical/hormonal effect because it significantly decreases a person’s appetite.
- Revisional Bariatric Surgery – A revisional bariatric surgery may be necessary if you’re someone who had bariatric surgery in the past and didn’t achieve your desired weight loss results. Our team has a great deal of experience with these types of surgeries.
- Nutritional Program – Maintaining nutrition before and after a bariatric procedure is integral to its success. Garden State Bariatrics & Wellness Center has an in-house nutrition counseling program to provide our patients with useful nutrition tips, education, and support. One of the most significant changes you’ll need to make to your diet after bariatric surgery is ensuring smaller portion sizes and making healthier food choices, so you get the most nutrients from your diet. Our nutritionists are here to offer you expert support every step of the way.
Do You Have Questions About Weight Loss Surgery Costs?
Don’t let questions or concerns about weight loss surgery costs hold you back from scheduling a weight loss procedure at Garden State Bariatrics & Wellness Center. We can help eliminate the guesswork of insurance coverage. We will handle all the details and speak with your insurance company on your behalf. We accept most major insurance plans with out-of-network bariatric benefits. Our billing department will work closely with you to verify your benefits and explain all out-of-pocket costs and deductibles to you upfront, so there are never any surprises with your billing. We take the time to work with each patient on a case-by-case basis to address all your billing concerns while you’re deciding whether bariatric surgery is right for you. We want to be your weight loss advocate, partner, and champion whenever, and however, necessary!
Schedule Your First Consultation or Ask Us a Question Today
From scheduling your first consultation with one of our bariatric surgeons to questions you may have about insurance coverage for your weight loss surgery, you may contact our staff at Garden State Bariatrics & Wellness Center at any time via email using this convenient form. A member of our friendly, knowledgeable team will contact you as soon as possible regarding your questions and concerns. We look forward to assisting you with all your weight loss surgery needs in Millburn, Toms River and Browns Mills, NJ!